Join me for a Bake around the world in A to Z order!

Oh yes, the theme is tightly woven around the English Alphabetical A to Z series on Baked Dishes around the World. While the logo might miss that important information, that’s exactly our sub theme.

If you are landing here for the first time, just to update you, we are a group of Food bloggers doing a Blogging Marathon every month for 4 weeks doing 3 days each month. However, during April and September, we do 26 days of nonstop blogging, with Sundays off.

We have been doing the Mega Blogging Marathon since April 2013,

April 2013 was weekly themes.
September 2013 was ABC Cooking
April 2014 was Indian Food Odyssey
September 2014 was Around the world in 30 days
April 2015 was Fire up our Ovens
September 2015 was a Buffet On Table
April 2016 was a Journey through the Cuisines
September 2016 was Cooking Carnival!

April 2017 is special as its going to be the 75th Edition as well.  We met during Feb to celebrate 75 months of doing Blogging Marathon.

I am known for twisting the themes and coming up with hard clauses. Well just to keep up my image, this Mega Marathon Edition revolves around Baking around the world, in Alphabetical order.

We will be baking from different countries, each day starting with an alphabet in sequential order. The dish name can be in English or in native language. We can bake two days from the same country, last moment request came in for including 3 bakes from 1 country. Well, I am known to be quite generous as well. So I gave in to my friends request.

Other than the above, the usual exceptions for hard alphabets are given to be used with adjectives or anything appropriate.

This theme was announced in the group a year back. But then, you know how it is right, all of us started just a month ago. In fact, I started just a week back, with impending oven problems, I just prepared for initial few days. After that, it is surely going to be hectic running around!

I initially had all breads from different country, in fact my entire list was sort of ready. Given how early I began, I had to rework on making the list, a bit easy to bake at the last moment. Imagine baking breads daily! Then I decided I will do only cookies, again I faced a roadblock and couldn’t get certain alphabets as I seem to have done those already.

So for the first time, I end up having a mixed categories and that is good as well. My kids have been enjoying all these, so I think I made a wise decision.

Let me invite you all to join me in the fun ride.

The post Join me for a Bake around the world in A to Z order! appeared first on Spice your Life!.



from Spice your Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment