Lunch planner South Indian Tamil week 4

Tamil recipes planner
South Indian tamil lunch planner 4. As I was posting this for past few weeks, can’t believe already it’s 4th week! These planners makes my day really easier than before, where I aimlessly delay my lunch cook most of the days. When we know what we are going to do, the cooking gets over so easily.
I was posting all my everyday pictures here and in my Instagram, last week I could not cook as per the planned menu. That was because Vj was on an emergency trip and I wasn’t even in a mood to cook properly for a couple of days. It was just me and Aj, so I made things simple with his favorite menus. I cooked 3 days as per the planner though.
This week being long weekend and Vj just back from his trip, I have not yet gone for vegetable shopping, but here I am with the planner for coming week hoping to get the veggies. I am already bored of these english vegetables! Tip of the week :
I separate the curry leaves from its stalk, wash and drain using metal strainer. Then spread over clean kitchen towel over the counter top for couple of hours. The  moisture gets off and I store in plastic covers/ Zip loc covers. You can use a stainless steel box too.
For coriander leaves too I cut off the root part, follow the same as curry leaves.
This way, it is easy to take out from fridge and use directly while cooking, especially in hurry burries, you need not run to wash the leaves.
Check out the recipes
  1. Tomato rice
  2. Mix veg kootu
  3. Masala vadai
  4. Curd rice
  5. Sambar
  6. Dhaniya podi
  7. Bitter gourd fry
  8. Keerai poriyal
  9. Poondu rasam
  10. Cauliflower curry
  11. Vazhaipoo poriyal
  12. Milagu kuzhambu
  13. Brinjal palakottai kootu
  14. Potato podimas
  15. Cluster beans sambar
  16. Plantain poriyal
  17. Potato ladies finger stir fry
  18. Amla raita
Here's the veggie checklist :
I clicked only these two menus from last week's planner.



keywords: Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Kids Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment